Wednesday 14 November 2012

Meet Breanne!

Meet our newest team member and Junior Social Media Strategist, Breanne.


With a degree in history and religion, I have a background unlike most people who work in the media industry. Working as a cook at the best fast food restaurant in Canada (the world?), A&W, and slicing Deli meat/making sandwiches for the residents of my small town made me appreciate the little things in life. For example, how amazing it is to work somewhere that doesn't require an immediate shower scrub down after a shift. I never did find a solid remedy to get rid of onion-hand-syndrome.

Most of my experience in social media and the web stems from my own personal fashion blog .When I started in 2009, I had no idea that my blog could offer me more opportunities than anything else had in my life up to that point. Six hundred posts later, it is safe to say that I am well versed in the realm of fashion blogging. Through university, I became accustomed to formal writing. While I still enjoy putting together an academic essay (really, I do enjoy it), the casual and personable writing that I utilize on my blog is much more useful and far-reaching. I am looking forward to growing and putting all my skills to good use with CruiseMedia Group.

The only other thing that needs to be known about me is that I am a true cat lover. Right now I only have one cat because I’m slightly allergic. Her name is Eevee, after the Pokémon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment