Wednesday 24 October 2012

Cruise Media Group at Centrallia 2012

Cruise Media Group was honored be involved in Centrallia 2012 - an International business to business forum held in Winnipeg every two years.  Over 500 companies from 30 different countries were in attendance.  As a silver sponsor of the event we handled aspects of Centrallia Social Media leading up to the event and managed the huge Twitter feed board on site.  We made many great contacts and felt privileged to be part of such a successful event.

Our Awesome Social Media Cookies for Centrallia 2012
Here's what our staff had to say about their experience.


Jason: The opportunity to participate in a business event, with such a large amount of international representation was an extremely rewarding experience.  Helping to host it here in Winnipeg -amazing!

Jon:  The meetings were exceptionally good for meeting prospects and will generate some great partnerships immediately.  The event was dynamic, engaging and never felt like a typical stuff tradeshow. 

Jeremy: Going into Centrallia 2012 I had no idea what to expect.  Not that I didn't understand the concept nor did I underestimate the international recognition of Winnipeg, but more so didn't realize the sheer energy and support our business sector exudes.  The event was truly a representation of the friendly Manitoban moniker.  People helping people, bridging the gap between businesses around the world in a show of unity, cohesion and commerce.  I'm from Winnipeg and I felt incredibly welcome and treated with the utmost respect, I can only imagine how visitors from other countries felt.  What a great opportunity and event to be part of, can't wait until next time. 

Ryan with Famous Author, Malcolm Gladwell
Will: Centrallia was an unforgettable experience. Hauling up all my gear from the parkade in the morning was quite the hassle, but my first steps through the doors straightened my back and left me feeling exuberant. Seeing the hustle and bustle and smiling faces of people shaking hands at this auspicious event left me feeling elated.The people I met from around the world (especially the Netherlands and Iceland) were all fantastic people! After Centrallia 2012, I feel that this event will be left in even higher regard over the years to come.

Scotty J: 2012 was my first Centrallia experience so I really had no idea what to expect. My overall impression was it was an amazing event. From start to finish everything ran extremely smoothly. The variety of different social settings allowed for great networking opportunities. I would 100% attend the next event.
Cruise Media Group booth

Jenna:  This my second time attending a Centrallia event and I wasn't sure how they would be able to top Centrallia 2010, but they did!   The exposure we gained from our sponsorship was invaluable and the opportunity to network with some of the top businesses in Manitoba and international prospects was a fantastic opportunity for our company. 

Ryan: I was extremely happy with the amount of recognition Cruise Media Group received as a sponsor and exhibitor of Centrallia 2012.  The meetings I had generated many new leads and opportunities which we expect to turn into real business fairly quickly.  The event was flawless and we look forward to participating in Centrallia 2014.








No comments:

Post a Comment